A. How do I know if I am in need of revival?
When someone wins my heart, that means they have won my
- delight – respect & appreciation (Song of Songs 2:2-3)
- You think of them highly (1 John 3:20)
- devotion – love & affection (Song of Songs 2:4)
- You think of them fondly (1 John 3:1)
- You think of them singly (1 John 2:15)
- desire – time & interest (Song of Songs 2:14; Is 26:8)
- You think of them often (1 John 4:16)
- You desire to spend time with them (1 John 3:2)
- discipline – will & service, self-sacrifice (Song of Songs 2:16)
- You think of them humbly (1 John 3:16-18; 1 John 4:10)
So the question I ask myself is, "Has the Lord won my heart, and does He still have it?"
B. What role do others in my life play in relation to bringing revival and restoration?
…What are your thoughts?